Patrick AFB Education and Training Center
45FSS/FSDE: 1020 School Ave., Bldg 998, Patrick AFB, FL 32925. Phone: 321-494-2071/2072
Due to the surrounding health safety concerns with the Corona Virus, the Education Center will be cancelling all events with the exception of testing dates. Effective today, Keiser University has changed its mode of class dellivery to "online" until the end of the month. An extension will be extended, if needed.
The Patrick AFB Education and Training Center is commited to serving the 45th Space Wing community and to help meet the educational and vocational needs of our civilians and active duty military personnel and their adult family members.
Out of abundance of caution, the 45 FSS/FSDE Education & Training Work Centers are currently Teleworking until further notice.To reach a specific work center call one of the desired phone numbers listed or send an email to our Office Workflow Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chief, Education & Training: 321-494-2938
- Counselor: 321-494-2074/2044
- Civilian Force Development: 321-494-7498
- Civilian Training: 321-494-3395
- Base Training: 321-494-3440
- Formal Training: 321-494-3396
- Test Examiner: 321-494-3443
Organization Workflow E-mail Mailbox:We are here for you! Please feel free to submit any request and questions that you may have to our Organizational Workflow Group Mailbox @ 45FSSDPH@us.af.mil.
- College and Career Counseling
- Tuition Assistance for Active Duty Military
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Counseling
- Testing Services
- GI Bill Benefit Information
- Commissioning Program Guidance
- Civilian Developmental Education (CDE)
- Career Skills Program (CSP) Counseling
MILITARY CDC TESTING SERVICES:Testing is available by appointment only. To schedule, please contact Base Training at 321-494-3440/2072. Note: CDC testing is scheduled by the Unit and Additional Duty Training Managers. Testing days are set for Wednesdays at 7:30 am.
VOLUNTARY EDUCATION TEST ADMINISTRATION AND PROCTOR SERVICES:
- FSDE provides Air University personnel testing (Course 14 testing, ALS, SOS, ACSC and AWC) Note: Effective Apr 26, 2018, Air University no longer accepts new enrollments from Airmen serving in the active component. Airmen may access EPME DLC for reference purposes only through the Air University Student Information System. Guard and Reserve Airmen currently enrolled are encouraged to complete the course unless they are scheduled to attend EPME in-residence.
- How to order Course 14/15 exams (must login from .mil computer)
OTHER TYPES OF TESTING:These forms of tests are offered "monthly" as indicated on the FSDE Monthly Test Schedule. To schedule any of these types of exams, please contact the Patrick AFB Test Examiner at 321-494-3443/2072; (DSN 854)
- AFCT: Armed Forces Classification Test: Evaluates airmen in the same four aptitude areas as the ASVAB (i.e., the MAGE composites). These aptitude areas relate to training success in particular groups of AFSs. Minimum scores are required for entry into certain AFSs that indicate the likelihood of training success in the AFS (this test is for those that have already taken the ASVAB and have entered the US military).
- AFOQT: Air Force Officer Qualifying Test: Used to help select candidates for officer commissioning programs and to classify commissioned officers into utilization specialties such as pilot, combat system operator (CSO), air battle manager (ABM) or technical.
- DLAB: Defense Language Aptitude Battery Evaluates potential ability to complete formal foreign language training. It is used to screen and select foreign language trainees.
- DLPT: Defense Language Proficiency Test: Serves to evaluate the ability to understand written and/or spoken material presented in a foreign language format.
- EDPT: Electronic Data Processing Test: Evaluates the basic ability to complete formal courses for programming electronic data processing equipment. It is used to screen and select airmen for career fields requiring this ability. EDPT measures verbal ability, symbolic reasoning and arithmetic reasoning.
- EPQT: Enlisted Pilot Qualification Test: This test is for enlisted members interested in applying for Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) jobs. It is a computerized test.
- OPI: Oral Proficiency Interview Test: OPI is a standardized, global assessment of functional speaking ability. This form of examination is a conversation between the tester and test-taker, the test measures how well a person speaks a language by assessing their performance of a range of language tasks against specified criteria.
- TBAS: Test of Basic Aviation Skills: TBAS is a computerized psychomotor, spatial ability, and multi-tasking test battery. It is used as a tool for the selection of United States Air Force pilot and RPA pilot candidates.
- TAPAS: Tailored Adaptive Personallity Assessment System: Aids in the classification of USAF enlisted personnel into a number of different career fields.
- Air Traffic Scenarios Test: ATC radar simulation that updates in slideshow motion roughly every seven seconds. Participants are assigned control over an airspace sector with the task of managing incoming traffic as safely, swiftly and efficiently as possible.
- WAPS: Weighted Airman Promotion System: This form of testing is scheduled per Air Force guidance. Any questions concerning this form of testing should be directed to the Unit WAPS Monitor or Test Examiner at 321-494-3443/2072 DSN:854.
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF THE AIR FORCE (CCAF) - Process for Ordering Transcripts
Ordering OptionsCCAF provides several options for ordering your official transcript as detailed below. Note we do not have the ability to send transcripts electronically at this time. All official transcripts are hard copy.
- Option 1: Free online order from CCAF (NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE
ACCESSING FROM A .MIL NETWORK).
You may order an official transcript, printed and mailed to the address of your choice, using CCAF's transcript order form. Keep this processing time in mind if you have a deadline for enrollment, registration, job application, etc. If you are on a deadline you may consider paying for delivery via FedEx using the Credentials Solutions option.
- Log into the AF Portal and further to AFVEC (Air Force Virtual Education Center (must login from .mil computer) AFVEC
- Under Self Service, click "CCAF View Progress Report"
- In the "Transcripts" drop down click "Order a Transcript"
Written requests are processed in the order they are received. A written request is typically processed 10-15 days after we receive it. Please use the CCAF Transcript Ordering Form (link below); ensure you fill out all of the fields and sign with your physical signature. Digital signatures are not sufficient, nor do we accept requests via email. Incomplete or illegible requests will not be processed. Mail Transcript Request
Option 3: First Class Mail and Overnight order through Credentials Solutions
(Please do not send any money to CCAF!)
This third party company handles our online ordering. You can order through their site at any time and can select delivery via first class mail or Federal Express service. The first class mail option starts at $2.25 and FedEx at $22.25. Tracking numbers are only offered when using the FedEx service. IMPORTANT NOTE: These fees are not covered by the Air Force. Once your order is approved through Credentials, it is transmitted to CCAF electronically. Our staff will print and mail your transcripts. If you are experiencing issues after your order is approved through Credentials, please contact us directly at the numbers listed below.
If you need to include an attachment with your transcript (NursingCAS, SOPHAS, CASPA, AMCAS, LSAC, etc.); you will be asked to fax the attachment to our office after approval of your order through Credentials. Order from Credentials Solutions
Option 4: View unofficial transcript
To view an unofficial transcript (available for Active Duty/Guard/Reserve only):
- 1. Access the Air Force Virtual Education Center through the Air Force Portal
- 2. Under the Self Service section select CCAF View Progress Report
- 3. In the Student Tools banner select "View My Unofficial Transcript" **Must be accessed from military network to view
CCAF accepts electronic transcripts sent directly from schools that subscribe to an electronic transcript delivery network. CCAF will not accept transcripts marked "Issued to Student" or faxed/ unofficial copies. Additionally, transcripts are NOT acceptable from students, counselors, recruiters, or any other third party.
CCAF also accepts paper transcripts from schools. CCAF will not accept paper transcripts marked "Issued to Student" or faxed/ unofficial copies. Paper transcripts should be mailed by the schools to the following address:
100 South Turner Blvd.
Maxwell AFB, Gunter-Annex, AL 36114-3011
Questions regarding the above procedures can be directed to CCAF Student Services at (334) 649-5066 or DSN 749-5066.
EDUCATION LEVELS UPDATE INFORMATION
- Officers: IAWAFI 36-2305, AFIT updates your education levels. Education Centers no longer offer this service. Send your official transcript from your academic institution to the address below:
AFT Academic Coding Branch
2950 Hobson Way
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433-7765
AFIT Phone: (937) 255-6565, Ext 4324
- Enlisted: IAWAF 36-2306, member must request one of the following from their college/university and provide the following to the Education Center:
- 1. An official transcript that includes your degree conferred date, degree level and degree title. An official transcript must be mailed directly to the education office from your college or hand-delivered to the education office in the original sealed envelope. Your college can mail the official transcript tot he following address: 45 FSS/FSDE, 1020 Central Ave., Patrick AFB, FL 32925.
- 2. Notification of degree completion on official school letterhead from your college registrar's office stating your full name, SSN, degree level and degree.
- College Level Examination Programs (CLEP) and DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST):
Shorten your college path by participating in CLEP and DSST exams. These two worthwhile testing programs provide test-takers with the opportunity to earn credits toward Community College of the Air Force or undergraduate degree programs that accept them.
- Military One Source provides spouses with numerous educational and career guidance resources
- Air Force Aid Society Arnold Grant Program provides $2000 per year for Air Force spouses enrolled in college full time.
- DANTES financial aid for spouses and dependents
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Associate of Arts in Health Service Administration*
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Mgt. Information Sys.*
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics/Information Security*
- Bachelor of Science in Network Systems & Data Communications
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- Master of Arts in Accountancy
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security*
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership*
- Master of Science in Education*
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Undergraduate tuition rate: $250 per credit hour
- Graduate Tuition rate: $325 per credit hour
- Military dependents and veterans – Grants, scholarships and financial aid available for those who qualify
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant, approved for veterans training
- General Education Mobility (GEM) program participant
CLEP/DSST National Test Center: is managed by Keiser University (on-base school). Please refer to the CLEP and DSST informational flyers to learn more about the various types of examinations and the registration process.
Types of CLEP and DSST Examinations:
ON BASE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
KEISER UNIVERSITY (KU) Keiser University1020 School Ave., Ste. E-2
Patrick AFB, FL 32925
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Office Phone: 321-430-0748
- PROGRAMS OFFERED: Undergraduate Degrees:
- PROGRAMS OFFERED: Graduate Degrees:
NOTE: * Regionally accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACS).
Classes offered in Hybrid and Online formats. * Indicates programs offered online only. 8 week hybrid sessions / some programs available in 4 week sessions.