- Brevard County Hurricane Information
- Your Boat and Hurricanes
- 45th Space Wing Hurricane Survival Guide
- Rules & Policies
- Membership Application
- Shore Tie Ground Electrical Safety
Manatee Cove Marina
Bldg 1493, (321) 494-7453
Location: N 28 - 12.854, W 80 - 36.719
As we begin to re-open our doors, please note that our hours of operation, services, or programs might be retracted, limited or vary with little or no notice and will be IAW Installation and Public Health Guidelines
Tiki Bar and Clubhouse are temporarily closed.
Marina Community MembersWe can’t wait to see you all again! Our activities will resume when permitable and IAW Public Health Guidelines. Boat ramp access remains open to Marina members. Please continue to check back for updates and e-mail us with any questions.
The Manatee Cove Marina offers many benefits to members:
- Remember to carry your membership card when ordering at the bars.
- $2 in coupons per month, plus a monthly gas coupon
- Tiki Bar open 7 days a week (weather permitting)
- Free play on pool table
- Enjoy a high degree of camaraderie
- Reduced rates on slips (a 50 to 75% savings)
- Use of boat ramps
- Laundry/shower facility
- Complimentary reservations of Picnic Point Pavilion, Clubhouse and outside Deck
- Ship Store with unique Manatee Cove clothing line
Fees and Charges
MEMBERSHIP FEES $14
- LIVE-ABOARD FEES (limited to 10 spaces - call for availability)
- WET DOCKAGE FEES (call for availability) Maximum vessel length: 40 ft (includes swim platform & pulpit)
- MEMBER TRANSIENT WET STORAGE (Maximum 14-day stay; call for availability)
- UTILITIES FEES are included: 30 AMP, 50 AMP & Water
- DRY STORAGE (call for availability)
- DUAL MARINA AND TIDES MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT Tides members enjoy the benefits of dual membership.
Monthly Fee, Uncovered: $365
Monthly Fee, Covered: $485
Covered Wet Storage (foot/month) $9.50
Wet Storage (foot/month) $7.25
Less than or equal to 24' (per/day) $11.25
Greater than 24' (per/day) $28
Non-member Transient Wet Storage (foot/day w/ 30' minimum) $1.50
Boat w/ Trailer (/month) $50
Trailer (/month) $50
Trailer only (Boat in wet slip, /month) $30
A Manatee Cove Marina member with a valid Member Planet membership card on file
with the marina receives a 10% discount on new dockage fees and a $5 discount on dues.
Become a club member!
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NOTES
WE NEED YOUR HELP in reporting things that do not appear to be normal or allowed under our community policies. If you see suspicious activity or witness theft, please call Security Forces at 321-494-2008. For sightings of improper discharges into the Marina basin, please call Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission (FWC) at 1-888-404-3922. With your help we can keep the Manatee Cove Marina a safe and pristine community!
VESSEL SAFETY CHECKS All boats kept at the marina are encouraged to have the VSC completed annually. Our Coast Guard complimentary Saturday Vessel Safety Check is temporarily unavailable, but will continue when permissible.
LIMITED PARKING During high volumes of patronage, please use the golf course parking lot as overflow. Parking on the grassy areas could result in parking tickets/fines.
LEASE AGREEMENT RENEWALS Anyone with a boat stored at the marina (wet or dry storage), must sign an annual agreement.
OIL RECYCLING AT THE MARINA Call the marina office for information: 321-494-7453.
PICNIC POINT AND DECK RESERVATIONS When permissible reservations will be approved on a case-by-case basis. Military functions exceeding the established group gathering maximum will require approval from the SW/CC. Proof of approval must be present at time of reservation.
STORM SAFETY MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS
The following is a quick list of the minimal requirements if your vessel is to be kept in the water during a storm.
- Mooring lines at least doubled and positioned to accommodate rising water (bow, stern, and spring)
- Chafing gear in place as needed
- Appropriate fenders in place
- All canvas removed and stowed (to include Biminis tops, side curtains, fly bridge cover, windshield cover, eisen glass, etc.
- All sails removed and booms properly secured
- Remove any other items that can become "torpedoes" in high winds (life rafts, deck furniture, satellite dishes, fishing gear, deck/cockpit cushions, etc.
- Ensure your dock box is locked and secured on the dock or remove it (see maintenance staff for assistance if needed)
- Disconnect and store power cords and hoses - electric is turned off as we hit the 24 hour - shut off electrical devices to protect battery